miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

how can i express myself?

Hello Bodie, know I'm writing for you in English, fisrt time in my blog was in Spanish, but now, I'm totally involved in English, so more bloggers can join more easily. For this "issue", I have plenty of ideas, for this issue, my personal and objective idea is EXPRESSION. The fashion week already arrive to Paris, and all the runways are now presenting the autumn and winter collections, for the first post I decided to share a photo of the most glamourous girl in the fashion world, Miss. Harper.
Everybodiesfashion has also new form of articles, one of them is the special suit, your are going to love that article. For the icon part, I decided to include a surprising icon. Jacobs. Discover it.
The video of the most incredible runways. This blog also has the fairytale story including the most beautiful clothes of the season. The Runway walk, also having the fashion critique of one of the most extravagant runways, including for this article to KENZO. And if you do not believe it, we have for the parfum section the exquisite perfume of the season. Which one? go and look a it !! And more sections that you are going to love every single day of your life ! :)



xoxo

hope you enjoy it


everybodiesfashion

Miss Harper

HARPER USING A CHANEL OUTFIT


Miss Harper
THE MOST WONDERFUL SIGHT OF HARPER WEARING A GUCCI OUTFIT

VIA:VOGUE.MX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario